Meet Some of NuYu Aesthetics' Family:
Having conquered her own severe skin disorders, Ms. Shana is passionate about determining the cause for your concern. She personally understands how “tissue issues” can affect our lives with discomfort & unfair prejudgment. Ms. Na believes everyone deserves the right to outwardly reflect their wonderful, beautiful inner being. Shana Na has experienced great joy though her patients’ regained confidence & improved lives.
“Current licenses, certifications & documents for every association, affiliation & education listed below hang where I practice so others can realize my degree of passion for resolving their skin concerns & may find comfort in knowing I deeply care & enjoy providing the latest advancements in my industry.” ~Shana Na
In addition to the office-displayed certifications, Ms. Na (Burgess) is an active member of the following organizations & affiliations:
The World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine
Dermatology Nurse’s Association, DNA
AAAM, AAMED, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
ESI, Esthetic Skin Institute
Society for Permanent Cosmetics
AAEE, AAEA, American Aesthetician’s Education Association
Permanent Make-up Society
AAMEP, American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professionals, AMEN
NCEA, National Coalition of Estheticians
National Coalition of Manufacturers / Distributors and AssociationHuman Rights Campaign | HRC
Additionally, NuYu Aesthetics & Ms. Shana Na are current with all health, sanitation, blood born pathogens/cross contamination, child, infant, adult CPR, first aid-life support, A.E.D., Aesthetics, Dept of Licensing & Regulations, State & Aesthetic Salon inspections, licenses, permits, requirements & certifications.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- IPL photo facials and spot treatments for pigmentary concerns
- IPL hair reduction
- IPL vascular telangiestasis & rosacea
- Fraxel (fractional) laser resurfacing ablative treatments
- Alexandrite 755 nm for LHR
- LS Light Sheer laser hair removal
- YAG and gentle YAG pigmentary concerns
- nd Yag for vascular/vein procedures
- nd YAG 1064 nm hair reduction
- EMatrix Radio Frequency skin rejuvenation
- Laser assisted liposuction (lipolysis)SlimLipo
- RF Radio Frequency tissue resurfacing and toning
- Laser platform experience including: Starlux, Syneron, Harmony, Lumenis, and Candela
- Fraxel (fractional) laser resurfacing & fraxel laser melasma Txs (1540 handsets:10mm, 15mm)
- Photo Biotherapyerapy hair regrowth LL laser platform
- HydradFacial, Silk Peel, Vibraderm, and Microdermabrasion
- Micro pigmentation
- Tattoo removal-laser & micro glycolic implantation methods
- Dermaplaning (Epidermal Leveling)
- LED Light therapy/Gentle Waves
- Botox and Dysport reconstitution / administration
- Filler Injections (Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse, etc)
- CoolSculpting Body Contouring
- Velashape & Contour (cellulite and inch reduction)
- YOLO LipoLaser / LAPEX
- Thermage and similar Skin tightening platform machines
- Perfector machine for rejuvenating and sculpting
- Arasys inch loss / muscle tone technology
- Endermology cellulite reduction therapy
- Zerona inch reduction
- Ultrasound devices for circulatory concerns and product penetration
- Wide array of chemical peels at varying percentage strengths
- Weight loss programs
- Lipo B, B-12, B Complex Injections
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- C.I.T. (Collagen Induction Therapy) Needling (forced natural collagen building)
- Post-treatment camouflage and professional daily wear make-up artistry
- Lash Lift (perm), tint and eyelash growth products including Latisse consultation & prescription
- European and customized facials
- High frequency, galvanic current, vacuum, ampoules, lancet and extractors
- Customized in office treatment programs and home care regime maintenance program
- Pretreatment preparations and post treatment care
- Alternative medicine
- Steam Room/ Sauna Detoxification Treatments
- Wide selection of body wraps
- Skin polishing & refining
- Much more- Please Inquire!
AESTHETIC MEDICINE IS MUCH MORE THAN AESTHETIC!
Aside from our elective medical industry, we love traveling to warm places, time spent with each other, our son & the rest of our wonderful family & friends.
We love all animals & are fans of all art forms, scuba diving, and every type of hands-on construction project, gardening & landscaping, interior designing, hand crafting anything from jewelry to furniture.
Our love for traveling to sunny, warm scuba diving destinations, gardening & construction projects certainly doesn't match our love for preventing photo damaged tissue! We understand that although there are measures we all must take for the sake of our health, safety & appearance, there's hardly any point if we cannot enjoy life's adventures. For this reason, with the aid of our pharmaceutical grade home care regime products & the latest advancements in Aesthetic Medicine & in office procedures, you can still enjoy your life while turning back the clock.
The joys of nature shall remain forever within us- not on us!
ELIZABETH (LIZ) KLEIN,
Shana and Liz share their belief that everyone deserves the right to outwardly reflect their wonderful, beautiful inner being. Both self professed geeks also love vintage toys and are happy to show you their lunchbox collection while discussing your favorite action figures.